This quick and easy raw zucchini salad is tossed in lemon and olive oil, seasoned with sea salt and topped with aromatic mint. It’s a great little side dish that takes little effort and time. You can also make it with shaved Parmesan or crumbled feta on top.
- 4 medium green zucchinis, washed and peeled into ribbons
- Juice of 2/3 lemon (about 2–3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt
- A pinch of ground pepper, if you like
- 2–3 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs like mint, basil, dill or parsley
- Optional: shaved Parmesan or feta work well in this salad as well
- Using a peeler or a spiralizer, shave the zucchini into thin ribbons and add to a large mixing bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine together until the ribbons are well coated. Serve right away.
Keywords: Zucchini, Raw Zucchini, Salad, Mint, Side Dish, Gluten-Free, Paleo, Whole30, Vegan