- 200 g / about 1 cup almond meal/ ground almonds
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil (solid form)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or seeds
- 3 lavender flowers, violet tips chopped (about 1 tablespoon)
- 12 dried apricots, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- 2 tablespoons desiccated coconut + some more to dust with
- Use an electric mixer or a food processor, combine and incorporate almond meal, coconut oil, vanilla and lavender flowers. The mix will become crumbly. Add chopped apricots and almonds and mix with your hands. Add 2 tablespoons of water and mix the mixture until it’s sticky and slightly wet. It should hold well together.
- Spread extra desiccated coconut on a chopping board, enough to coat the balls in. Using your hands, shape the mixture into small balls (walnut-sized) and roll them in coconut until totally coated. Refrigerate for an hour before eating.