- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- Handful of fresh string beans, tails cut off and sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced zucchini (optional, if you have some on hand)
- 4 button mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon finely diced fresh ginger
- 1 small garlic clove, finally diced
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons coconut aminos (or 1 tbsp Tamari sauce)
- Pinch of chilli flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 eggs
- Pinch of salt
- 3/4 teaspoon curry powder
- Serve with diced cucumber, chopped coriander or mint and spring onions
- Heat coconut oil in a frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the string beans, zucchini, mushrooms and ginger. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes, then add the garlic, fish sauce and coconut aminos. Cook for a further minute or two, then drizzle with sesame oil and remove to a plate.
- While mushrooms and beans are cooking, whisk two eggs with a pinch of salt and curry powder.
- Pour the egg mixture into a hot, empty frying pan (add a little more coconut oil if dry). Swirl the egg mixture around to form a flat round omelette shape. Cook for 1 minute until just slightly uncooked in the middle. Add the beans and mushroom mixture in the middle and gently fold the omelette over. Transfer to a plate and serve with fresh herbs such as coriander/cilantro and chopped green onion. A little cucumber on the side, for freshness.