For a completely dairy free version, try to find dairy free chocolate chips or use some cacao nibs or carob chips instead.
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1.5 cups almond flour/meal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 3/4 cup almond butter (other nut butters could be used as well)
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips (could use less if you like)
- Preheat oven to 175 C/ 350 F. Grease a 8 x 11″ baking dish.
- Puree the banana in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients except the chocolate chips. Puree until completely smooth. Stir the chocolate chips by hand.
- Spread the batter into the baking dish, using a spatula to smooth the top. Bake for 30 min or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.