This simple, healthy coconut slice is made with shredded coconut, cacao, dates and coconut cream. It’s tree nut-free, raw, vegana and paleo-friendly and is perfect for lunchboxes and as a little treat.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut (unsweetened!)
- 1 heaped tablespoon cacao/cocoa/carob
- 10 Medjool dates, seeds removed
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- Place all of the ingredients into your blender or food processor.
- Blend until well combined, this may take a little while.
- Press the mixture into a loaf tin lined with baking paper, place the mixture into the freezer to set, slice and enjoy!
Store this slice in a Tupperware container in the fridge for 7-10 days.