- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 medium red onion, halved and sliced thinly
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 medium eggs
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- 1 teaspoon mild curry powder
- 1 tightly packed cup of baby spinach leaves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- A few thin slices of chilli or chilli flakes for garnish, optional
- Heat coconut oil in a medium frying pan over medium-high heat. While the pan is heating up, prepare the rest of the ingredients.
- Add the onion and salt and cook for 4 minutes, stirring a couple of times, until golden brown and soft. In the meantime, whisk the eggs on a bowl.
- Add the garlic and curry powder to the onions and stir through. Pour in the eggs and gently stir continuously for about 30 seconds, until the eggs are just cooked through but still glossy. Use the spatula to scrape the cooked egg from the bottom of the pan and fold it into the rest of the mix.
- Add the baby spinach leave to a serving bowl and drizzle with lemon juice. Top with the scrambled eggs and some chilli or other herbs of choice on top.