- 2 eggs
- Dollop of coconut oil
- 1/2 brown onion, thinly sliced
- 4 large chard leaves, stripped off the stem and sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, finely diced
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1/3 avocado
- 5 cherry tomatoes, halved
- salt, pepper, favourite herbs to season
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add the eggs carefully and set the timer to 5-6 minutes.
- Add a dollop of coconut oil to a frying pan and heat over medium-high heat. Add the onion and saute for 1 minute, while you slice up the chard.
- Add the chard, drizzle a little olive oil and season with a good pinch of sea salt. Stir through for a minute, while you chop the garlic.
- Add the garlic and lemon juice and stir through for another minute. In the meantime slice up avocado and tomatoes.
- Rinse the eggs under cold water and peel. Transfer the cooked chard on a plate with avocado and tomatoes, halve the eggs and add on top. Sprinkle with a little extra season salt and some of your favourite dried herbs over the top.