Please allow an extra 40 minutes to make the satay sauce. I only made enough skewers for three people but you can double the ingredients if preparing these delicious morsels for a party. The satay sauce recipe makes about 3 cups so there will be enough for a large crowd or leftovers.
- Small bamboo skewers, soaked in water for 5-10 minutes
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
- 1 tablespoon Paleo satay sauce
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or Tamari wheat free soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce
- 10 chicken tenderloin pieces, cut in three pieces each (you can use thigh or breast fillet too)
- Coconut oil for grilling
- Combine spices, Paleo satay sauce, Tamari and fish sauce and rub all over the chicken pieces. Prepare chicken skewers by piercing four pieces of chicken on each skewer.
- Heat a large frying pan with some coconut oil or use a hot BBQ grill. Fry chicken skewers on medium-high heat for 4-5 minutes on each side. Turn the heat off and let the meat rest for a few minutes.
- Serve with a side of Paleo satay sauce, wedges of fresh lime and something like a cucumber and coriander salad.