- 1/2 green zucchini
- 1 +1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 green onions (scallion), white and green parts chopped
- 1/2 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder or curry powder (both are optional but tasty)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt + pinch of pepper
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill (other herbs can be used)
- 50–80 g smoked salmon and a few cherry tomatoes (if you like)
- Slice the zucchini into thin matchsticks, also knows as julienning, and set aside.
- In a medium frying pan, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add most of the chopped onion (reserve the chopped green parts for garnish). Sauté for a minute, stirring a couple of times, then add the garlic, zucchini, onion powder, salt and pepper. Cook, stirring a few times, for about 2 minutes until softened.
- Whisk the eggs and pour into the pan. Scramble together with the vegetables for about a minute, until just cooked through. Sprinkle with fresh dill and serve with salmon and tomatoes, or other preferred sides.