- 10 kale leaves (on a stalk)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander seeds
- 2/3 teaspoon ground cumin powder
- Preheat an oven to 150 C / 300 F. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Cut the leaves away from the stalks and slice them into 2-3 cm pieces with scissors or tear with your hands.
- Wash and dry the leaves in a salad spinner or pat dry with some paper towel. You can also shake off the excess water before cutting the kale.
- Toss the kale leaves with olive oil, spices & sea salt. Scatter on a large, flat oven tray and bake for about 15-20 minutes tossing them around after 10 minutes to prevent from burning and to make sure they dry out and roast evenly on all sides. Depending on your oven and the amount of leaves you can fit on your tray, you might only need 15 minutes to roast the chips. You can also do them in two batches.