For the sweet potatoes
- 1 large sweet potato, sliced into 1–2 cm circles
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (see instructions in the link provided above)
For the rest
- 100 g good quality Spanish ham, prosciutto or sliced ham
- 2–3 cups rocket or baby spinach
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- Juice of 1/4 lemon
- 1–2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Prepare the roast potatoes as per my other post. You can do these the night before as they keep well in the fridge.
- Divide between bowls with slices of ham. Toss together the rocket, cucumber, lemon juice, olive oil, salt and pepper and serve alongside the ham and sweet potatoes.