Salad A Day eBook Media Kit
Thank you for taking the time to learn more about my Salad A Day ebook.
As this is a self-published eBook, I am relying on the kindness and support of my friends, fans and the blogging community to help me spread the word about this cookbook’s existence. I’ve had great feedback from my own readers and followers, and I believe that your audience would also really enjoy it.
I always return a favour, and if you need anything promoted or shared around, I would be more than happy to do so. With over 135,000 social media followers, 25,000 newsletter subscribers and 200,000 monthly website visitors, I can help you to spread your message.
Below you will find more information about the cookbook, plus all the different ways you can share the love. If you’re interested in becoming an affiliate, you can learn more here.
I appreciate any support and I send you a virtual hi-five!
Salad A Day eBook Summary
Want to gain more energy and feel better? You can with a daily salad meal from my beautiful eBook featuring 45+ delicious recipes for every occasion.
As a healthy eating food blogger and recipe developer, I often get asked what my number one health and wellness tip is. Want to know what it is? I have a salad EVERY DAY. Whether as its own meal or as a side, I make a conscious effort to inject a bowl of leafy greens and crunchy veggies into my body.
Experts say that eating salad every day may be one of the healthiest eating habits you can adopt and one of the simplest. It’s a super-convenient way to include a couple of servings of vegetables and/or fruit into your meals; plus, all the fibre, vitamins and antioxidants.
In this eBook, I have put together my favourite salad recipes. Every recipe in this eBook is a standalone, nourishing and well-balanced meal. Here is what you will find inside:
- Learn how to build a perfect salad
- 45+ recipes for complete salad meals
- Gluten-free, paleo & primal recipes
- Vegetarian & plant-based salads included
- Beautiful photo with EVERY recipe
- Tips and modifications provided
- Salads for all occasions & tastes
- American & Australian/British measurements
Ready to get into a daily salad habit? Perhaps you’re already a convert and simply want new, creative salad recipes. You will find there is something for everyone inside my eBook.
10 ways to share the salad love with your followers
- This is the official landing page – use your discount code to get the preview copy.
- Have an Amazon account? I would love a genuine review/rating here.
- Include in your newsletter. Use any of the images and copy listed below or on the landing page. I can also craft something for you if you need.
- Retweet my existing Twitter post
- Repin this image to one of your Pinterest boards
- Share your own post on Twitter. Use this http://bit.ly/2stJ4Ip and any of the images from here.
- Share as a new post on Facebook. Here is sample copy, link and Facebook-friendly image here:
Hey healthy foodies and salad lovers! I want to share this fabulous eBook from Irena Macri of @EatDrinkPaleo. It’s full of delicious, nutritiously balanced salads, and I guarantee you won’t get bored with these. The ebook has lots of paleo, gluten-free and Whole30 options, as well as vegan and vegetarian-friendly salad meals. It’s perfect for the summer season! Plus, Irena is offering $5 off to my readers. Simply use this discount code ‘summerspecial’ at check out. http://bit.ly/2stJ4Ip
- Share on Instagram. Here are some images and sample copy + hashtags, just copy and paste or adjust to suit your own voice. More square pics here.
Hey healthy foodies and salad lovers! I want to share this fabulous eBook from Irena Macri. It’s full of delicious, nutritiously balanced salads, and I guarantee you won’t get bored with these. The ebook has lots of paleo, gluten-free and Whole30 options, as well as vegan and vegetarian-friendly salad meals. It’s perfect for the summer season! Plus, Irena is offering $5 off to my readers. Simply use this discount code ‘summerspecial’ at check out >> eatdrinkpaleo.com.au/salad-a-day #saladaday #saladadayebook #healthyfood #healthyeats #healthyfoodshare #glutenfree #salads #saladrecipes #cookbook #paleo #primal #realfood #jerf
- Share a guest recipe from the eBook. Let me know which one you like and I can send you all the assets.
- You are welcome to provide a special discount to your readers. Use ‘summerspecial’ at check out to get $5 off.
If you need anything specific images, please contact me at [email protected]